1. Compile the research and development work plan, and coordinate the implementation of the organization plan;
2. Organize and implement the review and confirmation in the development, and be responsible for rectification and tracking of various review problems;
3. Assist in formulating the annual or medium and long-term research and development plan of the product, and assist in its implementation;
4. Carry out risk assessment on the progress of the new product development process and make reasonable suggestions;
5. Responsible for reporting, coordinating and communicating with the superior model management department and the project management department in the airport on the development of new products, and timely feedback the corresponding information to the company.
1. Industrial engineering, industrial enterprise management, electronic technology and other related majors;
2. Proficiency in computer and related office software;
3. Have certain basic work experience and be familiar with enterprise management knowledge;
4. Integrity, dedication, good teamwork, organization and coordination and writing skills;
5. Experience in scientific research management or technical work is preferred.