Summit Forum Invitation Letter
Although my country has made breakthroughs in the research and development and industrialization of high-strength and high-modulus polyethylene, aramid 1313, sulfone, polyphenylene sulfide, carbon fiber and other high-tech fibers in recent years, high-tech fibers with original technology and independent intellectual property rights The research and development and production of technical fibers are backward, the core technology is lacking, and the key technology still needs to be broken through, especially the mastery of original high-end technology, industrialization scale and product application development are far behind developed countries. Focusing on the key tasks of developing strategic emerging industries such as new materials, new energy, new medicines, energy conservation and environmental protection, information networks, biological breeding, and new energy vehicles recently proposed by the central government, and strengthening technological innovation. Further breaking through the high-tech bottleneck of new fiber materials, accelerating structural optimization and adjustment, strengthening energy conservation and emission reduction, environmental friendliness, circular economy, and accelerating the industrial three-dimensional upgrading of the combination of "science, industry, trade and capital" is to promote the scientific, efficient and sustainable chemical fiber industry. The key to development is also the main content of the current and "Twelfth Five-Year" medium and long-term development plans. On the occasion of the "2010 China (Shanghai) International New Fiber Materials and Chemical Fiber New Technology Exhibition", the "2010 China (Shanghai) International New Fiber Materials and Chemical Fiber Exhibition" was held at the Shanghai New International Expo Center on September 15, 2010. New Technology Summit Forum". In order to guide the healthy development of new fiber materials and new chemical fiber technologies in China.
Sponsor: China Textile Research Institute
China Flame Retardant Society
China Ordnance Society
China Chemical Fiber Industry Association Information Center
Organizer: China Flame Retardant Society
Shanghai Sihai Exhibition Co., Ltd.
Exhibition time: September 15-17, 2010
Meeting time : one day on September 15, 2010
Venue: Shanghai New International Expo Center - Conference Room E4 Hall
1. The status quo of China's high-tech fiber industry in 2010 and the development ideas of the "Twelfth Five-Year Plan"
2. Key equipment and processes for the manufacture of functionally differentiated polyester by melt direct spinning
3. Oerlikon Barmag chemical fiber new technology comprehensive solution
4. New solvent method cellulose fiber production technology and prospect
5. The business operation mode of new chemical fiber products entering the market quickly
6. Development status and challenges of carbon fiber
7. Development and future of world high-tech fibers
8. Cleaner production and process of renewable resource fibers
9. Application of negative ion fibers in automotive interior decoration materials
10. High temperature filter bag dust removal industry and application of PPS fiber